1. Access to and use of this website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must immediately cease use of this website.
2. The content and information provided on this website, including its terms and conditions, may at any time be changed by the Imorendimento without notice.
3. Access to the Imorendimento website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without prior notice. While we will endeavor to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be responsible if for any reason the website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
4. While we will do our best to ensure that all information contained on the website is accurate, we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, we accept no liability for errors or omissions with respect to the content of the website.
5. If you find the wrong information on the website we ask that you inform us. We will immediately take the necessary steps to correct it.
6. By accessing other websites through links provided by the Imorendimento, you acknowledge that the Imorendimento does not exercise any control over the contents of such websites and that, as such, the Imorendimento may not be responsible for any consequences resulting from access to them, by whatever means.
7. We will not be liable for damages resulting from agreements, legal documents, or otherwise by the use or inability to use this website or any material contained therein, or for any action or decision taken as a result of the use of this website or such material.
8. The user acknowledges that all information and content made available on this website, including images, videos, texts and information, logos and graphic design of the website or any document contained therein, are the industrial or intellectual property of the Imorendimento or third parties that have authorized their inclusion or have been authorized by the Imorendimento.
9. It is strictly forbidden for the user to copy, unless otherwise authorized by the Imorendimento, store, reproduce, alter, transmit, disclose, market or otherwise make available to third parties the information made available through this website, except for private purposes and free of charge. Any use of information should always refer to the source.
1. All personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible.
2. Ensuring the confidentiality of personal data of users of our site is important.
3. All personal information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors using the Imorendimento website will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 26 October 1998 (Law 67/98).
4. Personal information collected may include your name, email, phone and / or mobile phone number, address, date of birth and / or others.
5. The Use of Imorendimento website implies acceptance of this privacy agreement.
A cookie is a small file downloaded to your computer when you visit a website.
Cookies store information about your visit, such as which language you prefer to browse the site or other similar information. By storing this information, websites make it easier for you to visit them next to make site navigation easier.
Disable all or certain cookies;
Disable all cookies when closing the browser;
Inform the user before saving a cookie;
If you block our cookies in your browser settings, you may no longer have access to all or part of areas of our website. This may affect your browsing experience.
If you choose “Delete all cookies” from your browser, the default settings will be deleted.
If you allow your browser to store cookies, they will be used at the time of your next visit to our site.